Orbs of Attrition
Orbs of Attrition is a game in which a user controls
a paddle used to strike one or more balls, keeping them in the
playing field in order to accomplish various objectives, such
as destroying obstacles, vanquishing opponents, and completing
puzzles. Orbs adds a new dimensions to this classic genre...literally.
In contrast to previous '3D' paddle games which enhance standard
2D gameplay with 3D graphics, Orbs offers a completely 3D experience,
including true three dimensional game levels, obstacles, and motion,
in addition to 3D graphics, 3D paddle and camera control, and
3D positional audio. Think three-dimensional air hockey meets
Arkanoid on steroids. Nearly twenty types of gameplay are included
with varied objectives, including survival mode, versus battles,
racquetball, puzzle mode, and special classic retro mode.
121+ Levels, Instant E-Delivery
Guarenteed 100% Safe and Secure!
to view larger version.
The demo contains the first 21 levels
of Orbs of Attrition. If you are bandwidth concious, don't
worry, it weighs in at just over 3 MB (7 minutes at 56 kbps,
and worth every one!). No further download is required if
you decide to purchase the full version from within the high
- 121+ handcrafted levels
- Beautiful 3D graphics
- True 3D gameplay with a full six degrees
- 3D positional audio-you can actually hear
where balls are coming from
- Gameplay variations include: survival,
puzzle, versus battles, block destruction, and special classic
- 60+ object types to interact with and
destroy or be destroyed by
- 35+ powerball types to discover and use
- Over 20 distinct powerups, ranging from
the classic paddle-enlarger to the powerful fireball
- High speed turbo boost on demand-eliminate
that nasty behind the blocks wait!
- Awesome special effects, including dynamic
3D lighting, shaders, environment mapped bump mapping, and particle
- Next generation 3D menu and interface
- Scalable technology-works great on low
end computers, and looks great on high performance systems!
Click here for Screenshot